The online enrollment process through Focus is up and running. Parents who encounter any technical issues should email email@example.com, and be sure to include your student’s name and a description of the problem.
Online Enrollment for 2017-18 Opens February 27
On February 27, online enrollment opens for current 2016-17 Kindergarten through eleventh grade students to be enrolled for the 2017-18 school year.
Parents of current students may enroll online, or may return 2017-18 registration materials in person to their child’s school.
Online enrollment is not available for 2017-18 Kindergarteners, students new to RISD or magnet school students To enroll online, an active Focus parent account is required.
The last day to enroll online is May 19.
Online Enrollment FAQs (PDF)
Online Enrollment FAQs Spanish (PDF)
Online Enrollment Tips
- Questions about enrollment forms should be directed to your child’s school.
- Online forms must be completed fully. Incomplete forms may delay enrollment.
- Digital attachments of supporting documentation such as proof of residency must be scanned or photographed in high enough resolution to be clearly legible.
- Information submitted during online enrollment, including supporting documentation such as proof of residency, must be verified by the school before enrollment is finalized.
- Once submitted, enrollment forms cannot be changed online.
- Questions about enrollment information requested should be directed to the school.
- Email online enrollment technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call online enrollment technical support at 469-593-0718