|Student Services Vision Statement
To assist parents and students in navigating through the inner workings of RISD while providing each campus with exceptional operational support,
allowing administrators and teachers to focus on the product of student
achievement and academic excellence.
We realize this vision by:
- Assisting parents* in enrolling students who have special circumstances, which require guardianship or residency affidavits.
- Assisting campus administrators with attendance enforcement.
- Assisting campus administrators with parent / student / teacher conferences.
- Assisting campus administrators with interpreting district policies and
- Assisting campus administrators with investigating and validating the
residence of students enrolled in RISD schools.
- Assisting schools in addressing the unique needs of RISD students.
* Parent(s) – Birth parent or person having legal custody of the child.